i am 8000% done with math
and it’s not even mathematically possible to be 8000% done with math
that’s how done with math i am
((Thanks for the 100+ followers))
all of you wonderful followers that live in florida cOME TO MY BOSOM
explains my family
Well shit isn’t that fucking lovely?
Dude, I’m fucking honest as fuck, fucking shit!
I believe that you are fucking honest as fuck, you know? Fuck that lying shit, bunch of bitches and damn dicks, FUCK!
Well then when I am at work I am the most trustworthy person in the world.
((I live in Columbus GA half the year, and Rochester, NY during the school year.))
(I live in Lakeland, Fl all the time currently)
(( Cocoa, FL ))
((Sierra Vista, AZ))
(( Today, Sierra Vista, Az. Tomorrow, Glendora, California ))
/[ New Port Richey, Florida ]\
( i hAD A FRIEND WHO LIVED THERE wow you gyuss )
100 Roleplay Scenarios!
Here’s How It Works!
- You and your RP group elect one RPer to roll the 100-sided dice. If you can’t decide, just go in alphabetical order of your tumblr roleplay blog usernames. Don’t worry, everyone will get a turn. (If you change your name to get ahead, you will be skipped over until the next time they get to your name. No excuses. Fair is fair).
- Rolling the dice is easy: you go to this site, select “100” from the drop down list for number of sides, “1” for number of dice to roll and “1” for number of rolls. You are only allowed to roll once.
- Whatever number comes up, you look up the corresponding number on the scenario list above and figure out a way for your character to instigate it or introduce it. Be creative. Many of these scenarios are left open-ended and vague so the interpretation is entirely up to you.
- Watch the scenario unfold.
- Repeat once everyone gets bored/or when you want to heighten the stakes. Make sure you’re communicating with your RP group via OCC chat.
- Enjoy! :)
Keep in mind, that this isn’t just for the RPers out there. If any writers or artists are feeling stuck, you can use any of these scenarios as a prompt. Pick and choose or roll the dice and see what comes up.
Happy Imaginative Play!
Note: if Reposting, credit tmnt2k12.tumblr.com as the source. Please and thank you.
OOC; OMFG GUYS CAN WE DO THIS AKLSDJF
the staff meeting…
I actually laughed so hard
Make sure you’re taking notes
Reblogging this again because it struck a chord with me.
calm down, let’s take a rest
its my brother’s 18th birthday in a few hours and my dad just grabbed him by the shoulders and said
“listen son. tomorrow, you can be legally tried as an adult for first-degree murder, so if you need to kill anybody, go do it now”